Friday, January 1, 2010

What's behind door number 2 ?

Happy New Year everyone. I hope it is off to a good start for you.
In my last post I said 'as one door closes another one opens'. That 1st door was the High Hopes Design Team. The new door opening now is ...... (drumroll)
I am on the Design Team for Squigglefly Digi Designs. Click on the above link to take you to their website.



These are digital images printed from your computer. Now take a look at my first card. Can you tell the difference between this image and one of my previous stamped images???


This image I have chosen is called TinyTina's House by artist Tracey Malnofski.
Isn't this image adorable.
I have coloured using Prismacolor Pencils blended with odourless mineral spirits (also known as Gamsol)
The cardstock is bazzill and Su Certainly Celery, the designer paper is Crate Paper. I chose matching dusty pink satin ribbon and bazzill brads as my embellishments.

Tomorrow Squigglefly is releasing it's first lot of designs for 2010, don't forget to pop by their online store and take a peek.

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

9 comments:

Stef H said...

oh is this gorgeous!

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Love that image!

Great background colour too, well done!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Congrats!

Holly Young said...

Michelle, this is such a sweet little scene you've created! I love the colors you've used and the way the top corners are clipped. And is that sewing on the bottom?! Really fantastic. Welcome to Squigglefly!

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,

Your house is done so well. I love the paper you put with your stellar coloring and colors. Thanks for letting us know to come take a look.

The Brat

Rene Sharp said...

Wow, congrats Michelle! You go girl. I LOVE that image you have used, it is just gorgeous!

Jeanette said...

Hi there in Australia. It will be so much fun working with you at Squigglefly. I love the colors and coloring on the card.

Happy New Year
Jeanette

Carol Southern said...

That is great news Michelle, Congratulations!!
Your colouring again is tops. I do like this image.
I must take a look at Squigglefly again, it's been many moons since I've visited.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors.