Friday, January 8, 2010

Annabelle Sketch and Bling Challenge #9

Friday has rolled around and it is now time for another Annabelle Stamps Sketch and Bling Challenge (SCS keyword ABSC009)

Another nice easy one  for you.
For my card this week I have coloured using Twinkling H2Os as they are now available from Annabelle Stamps


Twinkling H2Os are little pots of shimmering watercolour. They are just to die for and of course I own every single colour. Unfortunately the shimmer doesn't show up so well in the photo. To embellish this card I have used the fabulous sprinkles in Blossom (wait until you see the new colours and sizes WOW you will want them all, they being released 15/01/10)


To get the best of your Twinkling H2O's it is best to emboss your image first.

The Annabelle Design Team Girls have out done themselves this week with the sketch so don't foget to checkout what the have been up to. Links to their Blogs are on the sidebar.
Next Friday is the day for Annabelle Stamps new 2010 release  so don't forget to pop back and check it out but for now let me give you a sneak peek


Until next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

3 comments:

Andrea said...

It's beautiful Michelle!

Carol Southern said...

Lovely Michelle, great idea with the flowers too.

Kylie said...

Oh WOW Michelle!!! I LOVE your card it's sooooooooooo pretty and I love the way you placed your sentiment, too cute, one of my favourites!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X