Thursday, January 28, 2010

Prize week at Annabelle Stamps Blog Challenge

Here is this week's Annabelle Stamps Sketch (scs keyword ABSC012).


Here is my card
I am so happy with the finished card. The flower used is from the Mix n Match set called 'Floral Stems'. I simply had to choose which flower and which stem I wanted and viola! Here you have it.
 
I stamped in Black Brilliance ink and coloured with Prismacolor Pencils. My ovals were cut using Nestabilities Petite Ovals in small and large.
The pink cardstock is Pretty in Pink from SU and the designer paper is from Basic Grey's 6" pad called 'Lemonade'
The gorgeous sprinkles are Blossom in 6mm and 4mm, The sprinkles on the stem are Lime 3mm
Here is a close up

 


Don't forget this week is Prize week over on the Annabelle Stamps Blog so get those cards done and enter. Good Luck
All stamps and sprinkles are available at Annabelle Stamps. Click HERE

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle


7 comments:

Ida said...

Very pretty. Love the colors and the way you used the smaller bling on the flower leaves, so fun!

Carol Southern said...

Lovely colours you chose for this card. It's turned out great.
I've got that set now, it's wonderful.

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous.

hugs :)

Andrea said...

Beautiful Michelle, and I love that you added tiny Sprinkles to the stem - how clever!

Kylie said...

Beautiful card Michelle! Love the colours and the sprinkles on the stems, CUTE!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I dream the list inform should secure more info then it has.