Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SquiggleFly Challenge #33


Here is my card for this weeks challenge over on the Squigglefly Blog.
The theme this week was to create 'a summer card in January'
This theme was a super easy one for me since here in Australia it is summer, and it's hot (35 -40 c or 90-100 f ) unlike a lot of my fellow stampers who are cold and some are experiencing freezing temperatures and snow.
The image I chose is called Shared Friendship and it is by artist Tracey Malnofski.
I coloured this image with Prismacolor pencils blended with Odourless mineral spirits.
Isn't this designer paper perfect, ice creams everywhere. Yum! The cardstock in yellow and orange - yellow has a woodgrain texture and I have absolutely no idea where it came from. You see I have over 1000 sheets of plain coloured 12x12's and if it's not Bazzill then I really have no idea.  LOL!
The shapes are cut out with nestabilities Labels #8

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

5 comments:

raindropecho said...

Aww this is adorable!!

Stef H said...

this is fabulous. i love that background paper!

hugs :)

Holly Young said...

This is so sweet Michelle. I love how you've colored her.

Maria Matter said...

totally adorable michelle!
blessings, maria

Carol Southern said...

Colourful gorgeous card and love that background paper. Usual colouring, tops!!
OMG you have that much plain cardstock, now I know how you can match things so perfectly....LOL.
I'm a real beginner, I might have about 60...maybe.
Cheers