Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oswalda Goes Shopping


It's Wednesday which means it's time for the SquiggleFly colour challenge over on SNR card universe. The wonderful Stef has given us 3 colours to play with... Eggplant/purple, bright yellow, green/ SU certainly celery
The image I have chosen is by the utterly fabulous Crissy Armstrong. Most of you know Crissy from her work with High Hopes Rubber Stamps, but lucky for us she has branched out even further and here is one of her Squigglefly Digi Designs. This is 'Oswalda goes Shopping'



The yellow and egglplant card stock is from Bazzill, the green is SU certainly celery.
To make this card I printed off Oswalda and coloured her with Prismacolor Pencils blended with Odourless Mineral Spirits.
The yellow piece of Criss Cross Bazzill was put through the cuttlebug to give the lovely embossed finish. The Happy Birthday ribbon is one of the cheap ribbons from the $1 shop. Last but not least I finished off with Paper flowers from Kaisercraft with co-ordinating bazzill brads.
If you like this image you can click here to go to Squigglefly.

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

10 comments:

freida said...

What a FABULOUS job you did with Ms Oswalda...ohhh, I LOVE your coloring!!! :) This card has such a great design and you ROCKED this challenge, GF! :)

Hugs~

Crissy Armstrong said...

Hi Michelle! Oh I adore what you did with Oswalda! She's so beautifully coloured! You are an expert with those coloured pencils! Lovely depth of shadows you achieved. Thanks for the link up too and for your very kind words! xo

Clara said...

Oh Wow! How fantastic is this? I love this image and she is too perfect on your card. I love it!

Vicki said...

Very very pretty Michelle! I found your link on Squigglefly!

HUGS!

Vicki

Holly Young said...

Wow Michelle! I really didn't like the colors that Stef picked (shh! don't tell her I said that!), but you have combined these colors in a beautiful way. Your coloring is just spectacular, you rock those pencils!

Anita said...

I would never of thought of this fantastic color combination. Your coloring is amazing.

Kerrie said...

What a cute card and image, just are just perfect.

Carol Southern said...

She is down right, drop dead, gorgeous. You brought her to life. Great colourful card Michelle.

Jennifer Scull said...

glorious glorious!!! I haven't played in Stef's challenge yet 'cause I was a bit SCARED of the colors, but lady, you rocked it!!!! this is fabby!

Laurie said...

I love this card, Oswalda really gave me a giggle. The shades of the colors you used are terrific, really makes the image stand out. Great job!