Sunday, January 24, 2010

Butterfly Fairy


I have discovered another fabulous blog site called Michelle Perkett Studio. (With a name like Michelle, she must be good. LOL)
I have fallen in love with Michelle's fantasy images. Here is the 'Butterfly Fairy' and I have decided to create a card for their 1st challenge on their new Blog.
I have coloured this gorgeous image using Copic Markers, this is only my 3rd try at these markers and I am pretty happy with the results. I can still see where it needs more work and a bit more practise but I am sure I will get there eventually.
The card is 6"  white square  layered with papers from SEI. The inside of the card also has a pink insert that you can see under the flower border.
The flower border punch is by fiskars.
The card was embellished with 'blush' coloured rhinestones, pink organza ribbon, and the butterflies on her dress and in her hair were given a little extra sparkle from Diamond Stickles.
Thanks for looking

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

10 comments:

Kylie said...

Beautiful card Michelle!
Love the image, so pretty! I LOVE everything about your card!
WOW only your 3rd go with copics, your colouring is amazing!

Have a wonderful week!
Take Care,
Kylie X

Michelle said...

Michelle! This is gorgeous! I love the Butterfly Fairy in Pink and brown, just amazing! Like Kylie said I love everything about this, too!!:) Thank you so much for a lovely entry to our challenge, Michelle:)

Hugs,

Michelle;)

Beth B said...

I am also trying to move from pencils only to copics. Your success is inspiring.

ileana said...

Hi Michelle! beautiful card! I like a lot that combination of pink and brown. SO good you found Michelle´s blog (and images!) you won´t be dissapointed here, everybody is so amazingly creative!! Hugs

ileana

Stef H said...

i love her images too. this is absolutely gorgeous!

hugs :)

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Michelle - this is adorable, she looks beautiful here, but having seen some of your gorgeous work, especially your amazing colouring - I know she has to be absolutety STUNNING! Love the image which is so perfect with pink and brown - I am loving this! Thanks for sharing Michelle! {{{hugs}}}

Maria Matter said...

oh Michelle, this is gorgeous!!!
love the pink & brown!
Michelle P does have the loveliest images, doesn't she?

I'm looking forward to her blog hop, bet you're playing along too!
blessings, Maria

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful and delightful. Simply stunning and the color scheme is the sweetest choice :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy said...

AWWW Michelle this is such a beautiful card:O) Love your colouring and that lovely colour combo.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Anonymous said...

ok that's fine, i just brought a lot of new emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info