Saturday, January 2, 2010

Annabelle Stamps 1st challenge for 2010

Here is this weeks Annabelle Stamps Bling and Sketch Challenge #8 (scs keyword ABSC008) It's a nice easy one to get you started off for the year


Now for my card


For this card I have chosen the stamp 'Party Cupcake' it is available as single stamp. The sentiment is from the 'Swirl Tree' set.
I have stamped in Black Brilliance ink and coloured with Prismacolor Pencils. The cardstock is Bazzill and the paper is from My Memories.  My friend Wendy bought this paper because she thought it was pretty (I might add she purchased more than one sheet, because that is what stampers do), although this soft floral print is so NOT her style. Anyhow she thought I might need it because YES it is my style. So what do you think? The colour of the paper is not as good  photographed as the actual piece. It does have more mauve through it and the colouring of the image is pretty accurate.
Last but not least the embellishments are 'sprinkle pearls' also available from Annabelle Stamps

We would love to see your cards so don't forget to enter the Sketch and Bling challenge, just click on the link in the right side bar.

Until Next Time
Inking of you all
Michelle

5 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

Great card Michelle. Also love the one from your previous post, it is too cute!!

Kylie said...

Lovely card Michelle! I love the floral paper, very pretty, another awesome colouring job lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Stef H said...

sooooooooooooooo pretty!

hugs,

Kerrie said...

I love this stamp.... pretty card.

Holly Young said...

how sweet! Love the image and your coloring just blows me away!