Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 is almost here

As the 1st January quickly approaches I say goodbye to the High Hopes Divas. These are a group of very lovely and talented ladies, I will continue to feature High Hopes cards on my blog as I especially love their images.
A big thanks to the Divas for having me, I enjoyed my term immensely and wish it didn't have to end, but as they say "as one door closes another one opens"
To find out what is behind door number 2, pop back in a couple of days.
It will be 2010.

Until Next Time
Happy New Year
Michelle

3 comments:

Stef H said...

i'm sure they're sorry to see you go.

hi michelle. i'm stef (a/k/a glitterbabe) and i'm one of the squigglefly dt members. welcome aboard. i've seen you before on SCS too over the past 2 years and i am soooo looking forward to working with you.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you!

Holly Young said...

Hey Michelle. I tried to send you an e mail and got a delivery message that your message wasn't delivered. I need you to contact me at usyungs@gmail.com so i can send you something. Thanks!