Monday, January 18, 2010

The 19th Hole


This card was made for my Father-in-Law's Birthday. He loves his golf with a passion.
The 19th Hole is a rubber stamp from Impression Obsession. I stamped in Black Brilliance Ink and coloured with Prismacolor Pencils blended with odourless mineral spirits. I wrote DAD above the door in a copic fine multiliner pen. These are water and smudge proof. Diamond Glaze was used on the '19th Hole' sign.
I then punched out the top right corner using a ticket punch from EK success.

The sentiment which I thought was just perfect is from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. It was cut out using petite oval nestablities.
All cardstock is from Bazzill, the decorative paper is from Kaisercraft. The deep red cardstock was put through the cuttlebug,
The finishing touches were a square copper brad and a natural coloured ric rac.
I was pleased to say he thought the card was fabulous.

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

7 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Michelle this is fabulous! I love this image and your colouring is gorgeous! Your FIL is going to love it - especially the way you have personalised it - way to go my friend!! I loved getting together the other day, thanks for making the effort!!! God bless you Michelle - keep these gorgeous cards coming! {{{hugs}}}

Kylie said...

WOW Michelle, your card is AWESOME, I'm sitting here drooling over your colouring, it's STUNNING!
I love everything about your card. it's just AWESOME!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Maryann said...

Love what you have done, absolutely stunning, great work

Holly Young said...

wow exquisite coloring! I'm sure your dad will love the card!

Carol Southern said...

Another beauty Michelle. This is a great image and your colouring as always is the best. That's nice DP too.

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Michelle!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Andrea said...

I love this Michelle, the image is just perfect!