Friday, January 22, 2010

Annabelle Stamps Blog Challenge


We are already up to week 11 in Annabelle Stamps Bling and Sketch Challenge (SCS keyword ABSC011). Another great sketch by the fabulous Andrea

Here is my card.

I have chosen stamps from 2 sets, the Flower is from 'Floral Stems' and the sentiment is from 'Flowers for You'.
I have stamped the flower 3 times on white card stock with Black Brilliance Ink. I then coloured with Copic Markers and added extra sparkle with Diamond stickles.
Happy Birthday (2 separate stamps,  great set to mix n' match words) was stamped in SU Certainly Celery. It is a bit pale for my liking but it does look better in real life.
The base card is made with Bazzill Bling cardstock, the coloured layers are scraps from my stamp desk, pinks and greens. The designer paper is from Basic Greys new 6" pad called 'Sugar Rush'.
The Bling of course is the gorgeous Sprinkles.
All stamps and sprinkles are available from Annabelle Stamps.  You really must check out the new range of colours, the are to die for.

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Another beautiful card Michelle! I love the sparkle you added to the flowers!
Andrea
x

Kylie said...

Another STUNNING card Michelle!
I'm so blown away by your amazing colouring and your eye for colours!
Love the DSP and the colours are wonderful together!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Ida said...

Super pretty. Love your row of flowers and what a pretty color combo.