Saturday, January 23, 2010

SquiggleFly: New release and a challenge

Saturday means it's time to look at SquiggleFly's New Releases. There really is fabulous images to choose from.
This is the card I have made for today's new releases as well as for this weeks SquiggleFly Color Challenge over on SNR (scrapbook news and review) Card Universe.
The colours this week are Red, Black and Pale Yellow.



This image is absolutely gorgeous and she is called 'Birthday Gifter'. It is by a very talented artist called Cheryl Alger. I am very taken with her designs and will feature them quite a lot. Here is one from a couple of weeks ago.
They are just beautiful. The images have fine lines and I find them such a joy to colour.

I am having such a good day card making I thought I would show you another card. This is another of Cheryl's designs called 'Up in Arms'. It was released just last weekend


Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

10 comments:

Stef H said...

i love them! both of them! you come up with some pretty awesome color combos! just gorgeous!

hugs :)

Jennifer Scull said...

these are wonderful! you did an amazing job with these precious digis! :)

Holly Young said...

Michelle, I love these both so much! Your coloring is spectacular and both cards are put together and finished off to perfection!

Kristie W. said...

They are both soooo cute!! I missed the birthday girl when I was shopping this morning.

Carol Southern said...

Both lovely cards. Again your colouring is tops.

Dawn Edwards said...

Michelle Both these cards are Super Cute! You did a fabulous Job!

Jeanette said...

Beautifully done Michelle, thanks for the invite.

Maria Matter said...

these are fabulous Michelle, beautifully colored!!!
Blessings, Maria

Debby said...

Most definately a good day in making! These are beautiful!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Gorgeous, and I love the Birthday Gifter. TOO cute!!!