Thursday, January 14, 2010

Annabelle Stamps New Releases.

Today is the day for Annabelle Stamps first release for 2010. There are  5 new stamp sets PLUS loads more of those gorgeous Sprinkles in new colours and new sizes. They are just yummy!

Today is also a new Bling and Sketch Challenge (keyword ABSC010)


This is my card featuring stamps from 2 new sets.

I am so pleased with how this card turned out

I stamped the stylised ROSE with Brilliance Black ink and coloured with Copic markers, (this is only my second attempt and I still need more practice.) I then dotted the background using various lighter shades. I learnt this fabulous technique from Artist Crissy Armstrong, Check out her blog 'Crissy's Art n Heart' HERE for a tutorial.
I stamped the sentiment on to a scrap of white cardstock and cut out with nestabilites.
For the bling flourish, I used 2 stamps from one the flourishes sets.This is called Build-a-Bling
The idea behind these sets is to give you a placement guide for your sprinkles, pearls, rhinestones  etc. They can also be used effectively as a background stamp (my next post will show you more on this technique.)




Now for the SPRINKLES- the colour is Rhubarb, all 3 sizes have been used on my card.
The flourish uses 3mm (teeny tiny, gorgeous). The sentiment uses 4mm (small and  gorgeous) and the 5mm (large, have I mentioned these are gorgeous)

Not only are there new Sprinkles but there is also gorgeous Hearts in Pearl, pink, clear, red.
All theses are available now from Annabelle Stamps

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

8 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Michelle,
Your card is STUNNING, it's so beautiful and I love the way you done your background, it looks so effective, love it!
Another awesome colouring job too!

Have a great weekend,
Take Care,
Kylie X

Stef H said...

oh michelle! this card is gorgeous. like to die for gorgeous! i just love it. i'm off to check out annabell stamps as i am not familiar with it. ooooo a new link - yay!

hugs :)

Ida said...

Very pretty. The colors are great and you did a wonderful job with the roses (aren't they pretty) and I love the color of your bling.

Andrea said...

I love this card Michelle!! The colours, the background, the bling (of course), simply everything! I love that background as well.
Thanks
x

Rene Sharp said...

Yes Michelle, your card is just lovely. Your Copics coloring is comming along just beautifully! Great job as usual!

Carol Southern said...

An absolute stunner. I love the bright colours of this gorgeous card.

Teresa Abajo said...

I love this card - your colouring is awesome!

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a pretty card Carol - love this new set and what a great idea the flourish stamps are!