Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Big Annoucement

I am very proud to announce that I am now a Design Team Member for Amazing Creations Rubber Stamps. This is a fantastic range of mix and match stamps made right here in Australia. They are now available in mounted & UNmounted .
The company is now owned by a lovely couple, Robyn and Craig Potts and as a welcome special to all my bloggers they will offer an Amazing 15% discount off the price of their stamps. (For all my USA friends a stamp worth eg $15 will come down to less than $10 as other discounts apply, a really good deal with the current exchange rate.) To get this discount all you have to do is mention my BLOG and my name.
The website is still undergoing some construction but most images are there for you to look at so come along to the Amazing Creations website for a look and take advantage of this great offer.
Now I would like to show you one my favourite images.

This card is made using the Primitive Butterfly N101, Primitive Square Border L301, Primitive strip II309, Best Wishes GG240.
(the stamps are much bigger than shown on the website, eg the primitive strip is approx 6 1/2" long the length of a card, the sq frame 3")
This was stamped in Black and embossed with a Black sparkly powder, I then coloured the image in using Twinkling H2Os. I cut out the frame and the butterfly made some wire antennae and mounted as shown.The base card has 'best wishes embossed and coloured, I then stamped the primitive strip in the corner with Versamark ink. Here is a close up, the shimmer on the wings is from the Twinkling H2Os. I hope you like these new images I will be featuring more over the next few months. The Daisy bear featured on the 12th September post is also from Amazing Creations.
Until Next Time

Inking of you all

Michelle

5 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve it!!!

Trina said...

This is so beautiful!! I just love all the colors!!

Congratulations on getting into a design team!

Anita said...

Congrats!!!!! I love your card. The butterfly is so beautiful.

Laura said...

This butterfly is absolutely gorgeous...I don't think you need to have any coloring lessons, you should be teaching coloring!:)

Laura said...

OH, congatulations on the big DT news, whoohoo~!~~