Thursday, September 11, 2008

Holy Hanna ...

Hanna Stamps that is. This is the first stamp set Hanna Stamps brought out. It's called 'But I need it...' When I ordered this set it was the only stamp set on the website. Well it's about one year on (give or take) and you should see the stamps now. My collection is not quite as extensive but it's getting there.
Here are 2 cards for you to look at today using this set.

Both cards are colored in using Prismacolor Pencils and blended with odourless mineral spirits. I have just used the the colours on my Designer Papers as a guide. I also love using my nestabilities, the top card uses the scalloped rectangle, The bottom one uses the circle set.

Until next time

Inking of you all

Michelle

5 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

Wow! Both of these cards are wonderful! Beautifully coloured and styled!

~ Bev

Karen said...

great cards Michelle!! love the bright colors of the first card and the pink/black combo of the second one!!

Vicki G said...

Wow! I love your colouring. These are just gorgeous!!!!

Vicki

Kimmie said...

OMG... your Hanna's are to die for... I'm in shame by comparison. I LOVE your work and I LOVE your blog banner! Keep up the amazing products!

Shirley said...

Both cards are wonderful, Michelle. More people should be seeing your blog!!!