Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pamper Yourself


Pamper yourself.... Have a bath with a glass of wine. YES!!! one of 'My Favorite Things' to do. This stamp set .. I just love it. It's called Time for the Bubbly and it's from you guessed it ...My Favorite Things.

This was the first set I ever bought and it is still one I keep pulling out and using over and over again .The card above was made using Blue Bayou and Soft Sky cardstock. The designer papers are from Basic Grey's 2 scoops 6"x6" pad. The Bath is stamped onto Whisper white card and colored using Prismacolor pencils. Last but not least I have added stickles to enhance the bubbles and make them sparkle
This second card is also colored with Prismacolor pencils and I have used Bazzill criss cross cardstock .These Designer Papers are from Making Memories.
If you want to take a look at a third card of mine using this set have a look HERE
This one is all pinks and greens and is probably one of my all time favorite cards.
Let me know what you think.


Until Next Time

Inking of you all

Michelle

1 comment:

Shirley said...

All three cards are swesome, each in its own way. TFS