Monday, September 29, 2008

Adapt a stamp part 1

Each Monday I meet with a wonderful group of Ladies and we simply call ourselves Monday Stamp Group or MSG for short.
For a project, a few of us stamped up different floral images (enough for each person to take home at least one) we then had to create a card with each image.Today I will feature the Fushcia. (i'm not sure where the image comes from.)
These are cards made by some of us. It is amazing to see how different each card looks. Not one card is the same.

This one is my card. I chose Stampin Up Designer Paper and Cardstock in Rose Red. The image was stamped on to cream card stock. I coloured with my favourite medium Prismacolor Pencils. I punched the corners and added some co-ordinating brads and some cream ribbon as accents. Iwas really pleased with the result. All the ladies did a great job.

Until Next time

Inking of you all

Michelle



No comments: