Friday, September 5, 2008

3 cards to show you

Today I will share with you 3 cards. These cards were made for a wonderful lady called Dina. Now Dina owns a stamp store called "Catchy Crafts, (about 4 hours away from me.) I met her and DH Doug when they came to town for the Craft Fair a couple of weeks back. To cut along story short Dina saw some of my cards and asked me if I could design a few cards for her shop using these adorable Penguins.
These stamps are so cute, how could I refuse. These 3 stamps are from Snag 'Em Stamps, they are unmounted and are so cheap to buy. The first card I combined our boy and girl penguins together with some bright cheery papers from Kaiser,
Next card is our Hula Girl, this designer paper is from Blue eye designs and is very tropical.

Then last but not least we have our Surfer Dude. I stamped the lime green card with the 'popsicle' stamp in versamark. The ice block stamp really matches nicely with the Doodlebug Paper don't you think. All Penguin images were stamped in Black Brilliance and coloured using Prismacolor pencils.

Until Next time

Inking of you all

Michelle

1 comment:

Shirley said...

All 3 are so really vibrant and fun.