Thursday, October 9, 2008

World Card Making Day/ Weekend

Saturday 4th October was world card making day. myself and some wonderful friends had a great weekend with 4days/ nights of making cards, calendars. etc. Lots and lots of stamping and colouring was going on. I was very proud of my effort I completed 20 cards and did the makings for another 5.
Here are some of my cards for you to see. All are coloured with Prismacolor Pencils.

This 1st one is made using the Siberian Iris from Flourishes. The Layout was designed by Faith Hofrichter for the Flourishes Tuesday Chat Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Such a simple layout, but looks terrific .

Next is these gorgeous Penguins. These are 2 separate stamps but I just love to use them together. The matching Designer paper was a gift from a wonderful friend for my birthday.
Last card for today is another Flourishes stamp from their Coffee with Friends set. The designer paper is from Flair and co ordinated with Choc Chip from SU.
I will feature more cards over the next few days.
Until next time
Inking of you all
Michelle

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful cards! Glad that you could to get together with friends and just create. The penguins are so cute.