Sunday, November 1, 2009

Snowflakes and Snowpeople


Hello everyone,  It is November 1st and that means the Christmas Season is not too far away. For me it's a little scary as I have not yet done anything to get ready.
Here in Australia it is starting to warm and by Christmas it will be very hot, however for all you lovely people in the Northern Hemisphere it is getting cooler.
In Canada (home to High Hopes Rubber Stamps) I guess you guys will be expecting snow. Thus we come to this weeks High Hopes Blog Challenge #51... Snowflakes.
I really enjoyed working with this theme as it is certainly not one I am used to doing.
I chose this cute adorable stamp  called Snow Family. I have stamped in Black Stazon and coloured with Prismacolor Pencils. I then cut out the circle with nestabilities.
This was then layered onto this bright and cheery coordinating Christmas paper and bazzill cardstock.
I used the ticket corner punch on 3 corners and embellished with pale blue bazzill brads. On the 4th corner I used crystal snawflakes decorative 'buttons'. The ribbon is a pale blue satin grosgrain ribbon with little polka dots.
Don't forget to checkout what the other Diva's have been creating. There links are on the right side bar under 'High Hopes Design Team'

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Awww Michelle! I love your card and the perfect way that your have colored these cuties! You are right...here in Canada the threat of snow is looming. In fact we have already had some flakes falling but they didn't stay once they hit the ground!
Have a great day.
Hugs Jeanette :)

Anita said...

Cute card!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love the papers and great layout Michelle, Your colouring is beautiful as always, Hope your having a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Joy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Your coloring is absolutely AMAZING! Very very cute!