Friday, November 6, 2009

Quirky Charlotte

This here is another great image from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, this is Charlotte and her dolls.This sis for the Kraftin Kimmie Blog Challenge. I love these new stamps they are quirky and lots of fun. They are made from rubber, stamp easily and are fabulous to colour in.




I have stamped Charlotte and 'Hugs' from (from Kraftin Kimmie's sentiments) onto white card in Black Stazon Ink. I have coloured  Charlotte with prismacolor pencils and blended with odourless mineral spirits (OMS). As always, I chose my card and designer papers first. I then coloured in to match the papers as close as i possibly could.
These designer papers are from Kaisercraft's new Lilac Avenue 6"x6" paper pad. they are also avaiable in 12"x12".
The border was punched along purple DP using a Fiskars border punch. I then finished off using paper flowers and mauve rhinestones both from Kaisercraft. This was all layered onto a dark mauve (not really purple) base card.
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps are available from Stampin Stuff- link on right side bar.

I sure hope Kimmie likes this card, and I would love to hear what you think, please don't forget to leave a comment.

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

4 comments:

Carol Southern said...

She is so different but so lovable. Beautiful colouring again Michelle.

Unknown said...

I think she is adorable! Love the colors you used.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Michelle, sorry it has taken me so long to get over to your blog - I am loving your cards and this one is no exception!! What an adorable image and coloured so beautifully!! You are so tslented Michelle! Thanks for sharing - I hope to get across to Wrapt soon...just to see you!
There are freebies ober at Layers of COlor now - don't miss out - they are for a limited time only!! God bless you Michelle! {{{hugs}}}

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Like it?? Are you kidding? I LOVE IT!!! You've done a fabulous job with Charlotte....you've really brought her to life, Michelle! I adore the colour combo and layout and fabulous job with the stitching!! LOVE IT!!