Sunday, November 8, 2009

Burt's Bath



This here is Burt and he is just gorgeous don't you think.
I have created this card for this weeks High Hopes Blog Challenge #52 ... Sketchy time. Lacey came up with this fabulous sketch and I think it's fabulous. Don't forget that you too can play. You just need to create a card with the theme for the week, use High Hopes Stamps and you just might win yourself a prize. A new prize is given away each week. To check it our click HERE.

Now for my card: The stamp is called Burt's Bath. I have done him in nice bright cheery colours as it reminds me of summer and here in Australia summer is fast approaching.
I have stamped Burt in Black Stazon Ink and coloured with my prismacolor pencils blended with odourless mineral spirits.
Here is a close up of my colouring


As always my colouring reflects the designer paper I have chosen, This paper is from an 8"x8" paper pad called 'citrus splash' by DCVW.The red base card is bazzill cardstock.
To embellish the card I used some paper flowers and the bubbles have been done with Kindyglitz, The bottom right hand corner has  6mm sprinkles in 'pineapple and chilli'. The sprinkles are available in Australia from Annabelle Stamps.

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle


5 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Michelle, Your colouring is beautiful and I love the Citrus papers, Have a wonderful Sunday! Hugs, Nikki x

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is amazing.

dpkennedy said...

This is so cute! I just adore this image! Great colors and papers you used...it's so bright and cheerful!

Jeanette said...

Wow Michelle! The colors you have used are just amazing and your coloring is fab! Gorgeous card!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Rene Sharp said...

Great card Michelle. Wow, you have been busy!