Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Seeing Spots or are they CIRCLES

Wow week 6 already of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog challenge . I try to do a card each week because  it's a lot of fun and maybe one week I will actually win a prize. This week's theme is LOTS OF CIRCLES.
Here is my card with the fabulous and quirky Lilith



I stamped Lilith and {to you} (from Kraftin Kimmies Sentiments set) in Black Stazon ink. I coloured her in with Prismacolor Pencils blended with Odourless mineral spirits (gamsol).
I coloured in to match my designer paper from the 'Fun in the Sun' range by Kaisercraft, The base card is SU rose red, and the blue layer is the Bazzill embossed spots.
This was a very quick card for me to put together even with the colouring. It took from start to finish about 30 minutes.
For those of you just beginning to colour, remember PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. You will get faster as your skills improve.
Until Next Time
Inking of You All
Michelle

1 comment:

Carol Southern said...

Gorgeous Michelle. She made be quirky, but she is cute too and you make her look so with the colouring.