Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sketch and Bling



Here is this weeks Annabelle's Sketch and Bling Challenge (ABSC003)
It is a nice easy sketch to work with this.
I made a slight variation with mine, here it is


I have chosen the Holly Brach set (my fave) and used 4 stamps to create my stamped centrepiece. It is stamped and embossed with fine gold embossing powder. I have watercoloured today using Lyra watercolour crayons.
The green base card is from a 12 x 12" cardstock I had in my stash, the designer paper is a new release from WebstersPages, called Home for the Holidays. It has a very vintage feel to it.
What's a sketch and bling challenge with out the Bling. I have used 6mm Sprinkles in Lime

All Stamps and sprinkles can be found here at Annabelle Stamps.
Don't forget to look at the other DTs blogs to see what they came up with.

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

4 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful Card Michelle! Love the dp have to check out WebstersPages!!

Rene Sharp said...

Great card Michelle. Love what you did with the sketch!

Kylie said...

Stunning card Michelle! Love your take on the sketch and the DSP is soooooooo yummy lol!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Take Care,
Kylie X

Ida said...

Loved your take on the sketch. Long cards really look neat and that DP is really pretty.