Thursday, November 12, 2009

Annabelle Stamps Friday Sketch #2



It's Friday here in Australia and that means it's time for Annabelle Stamps Bling and sketch challenge #2 
This is what this weeks sketch looks like. Since I don't have the 'Jewelled Tree' stamp set, I had to get creative.
Here is what I came up with


I was pretty happy with this card. All stamps are from the Holly Branch set
 

This is a set of 10 gorgeous stamps and I love how they mix and match.
So I hear you ask how did I make this weeks card.
First I used an old Confetti bazzill cardstock in red, I stamped one of the holly branches in each corner.
On white card stock,  I drew a triangle. Then using 'Versafine Smoky Grey' Ink I stamped the holly randomly and coloured in using Prismacolor Pencils. I cut out the triangle then placed on to green cardstock and drew another triangle and cut out.
Next I inked up ONLY the word 'Christmas' from the Merry Christmas sentiment. I layered this onto the same green cardstock.
Last but not least I used the  'chilli' mini sprinkles  to look like holly.
The best glue I have found to adhere these sprinkles is the new Kindyglitz 3D gem glue, it has the same ultrafine nozzle as normal kindyglitz and is just perfect for adhering your bling. I love it.
Here is a close up of the sprinkles on my card. The minis come in 5 colours and the 6mm sprinkles come in 24 colours. WOW!! and they are only AU$3.90
 

 
Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

5 comments:

Carol Southern said...

Michelle, it's creative and it's lovely. Very nice card.

A Consuming Passion said...

Great card Carol.....

Ida said...

Very nice card. You did a great job being "creative" using the Holly Branch set for you triangle piece.

Deanne Clarke said...

I love your card, Michelle!!! Adorable!

Andrea said...

Beautiful card Michelle, I love your detail in the colouring!