Friday, November 20, 2009

Give Thanks


Here is my card for this weeks Ways To Use It challenge #245 over on Splitcoast Stampers.
We simply had to make a card or gift showing Thanks. This special card was made for the nurses who looked after me during my stay in hospital.
I chose the daffodil from Flourishes it is one of my favorite stamps. The thank you stamp caomes from a mix n match set from See D's (I think)
The background on the base card and the white layered panel. was stamped with the swirl from the Siberian Iris set and the yellow ink I used is a colorbox Vivid inkpad
Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

5 comments:

Kylie said...

What an absolutely beautiful card Michelle, it's truly STUNNING!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Amy said...

Great card Michelle! I love the colours!

*Alison* said...

I love the colors of this card. :)HUGS

~I hope you can stop by my blog.. I have FREE digital stamps.. I add a new one to the group every Wed. and some blog candy too (top sidebar)

Carol Southern said...

It's a beautiful card Michelle, love everything about this one.

Latisha said...

This is beautiful!!