Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lots of Exciting News

HELLO everyone, where do I start?

Anyone who knows me knows just how much I LOVE the stamps from Flourishes and My Favorite Things.
Well guess what?? They are now available in Australia. In less than 24 hours (1st November 9am) the site will be launched. It is called Heavenscent Crafts. Now Debbie who owns the store is such a doll, she is also stocking lots of other unique stamps not found anywhere else in Australia, companies like High Hopes Stamps, Magnolia Stamps, Stampavie just to name a few.
The other great news is that Debbie has asked me to join her new design team. So you will see my cards on the website plus on the display boards at craft shows and in her Melbourne store.

Here are a couple of my cards that you will see in the gallery.
*The Siberian Iris card is from Flourishes, Designer Paper in this card is from KaiserCraft
**The Bath card is from My Favorite Things (MFT) Designer paper is Basic Grey "Euphoria"
***The Get well card is also MFT. Designer paper is CollagePress Doubletakes.

All images are stamped on to whisper white from SU, All plain cardstock is Bazzill.
All images are coloured using Prismacolor Pencils.
Michelle's Hint #2
Re-Ink your inkpads regularly, Most of my cards are stamped with Black Brilliance. I will re ink my pad approx every 2 weeks to keep the colour topped up and 'lush'. If I am making lots of cards sometimes I do it each week. There is nothing worse than an image that is 'wishy washy'. It really lowers the quality of your card.

Until Next time
Inking of you all
Michelle

1 comment:

Anita said...

Congrats! Glad to hear that you will be able get your stamps easier. Both cards are beautiful!