Saturday, October 25, 2008

Adapt a stamp... part 2

Going back a few weeks, I did adapt a Stamp...Part 1. My local stamp group did a series of flower images and we all created very different cards. Here is another image for you to look at. This is an Australian Native flower called the Waratah, the stamp itself is from Stamp World.

This card is my effort in the challenge. I chose to do mine in a circle I cut the circles using nestabilitites Classic circles. The green cardstock is mellow moss, the red was bazzill, I am unsure where the designer paper came from, one of those pieces I've had put away for years.
Once again I chose to colour with my Prismacolor pencils, I just love the effect I get with them.You can almost achieve a 3D look just from your colouring.

Until next time
Inking of you all
Michelle

2 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

love your cards! tfs!

Krishna Lekshmi said...

Wow! You are a TALENT! They are so adorable! Very cute stamps!

Regards,

Photo colorization Services