Monday, October 13, 2008

Opulent Orchids and 15% discount

Aren't these Cooktown Orchids by Amazing Creations just beautiful? I love this stamp, It is amazing how different the one stamp looks just by changing the colours and the papers. This first card is coloured in shades of pink and mauve. I have layered the card using the new papers from Basic Grey called Eva. The plain coloured cardstock is all Bazzil, I have used 'Velvet', 'Heidi' and 'Pickle'. I have coloured in using my favourite medium, Prismacolor Pencils.
This second card is coloured in shades of pink and I have layered it using Amazing Creations own range of papers, They can be found here. I don't know if you'll agree but I think what really sets off this card is the black cardstock . I think it accents the hot pink very nicely. I would love to hear what you think. Dont forget Amazing Creations will give a 15% discount to anyone who mentions my blog.With the $US and $AUS exchange rate at the moment that means USA readers will get a very good deal indeed.


Until Next time
Inking of you all
Michelle

2 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful cards! I agree the black definetly sets off the hot pink. The second is my favorite because of all the pink.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Beautiful!!!