Friday, June 18, 2010

Making a start on Christmas

Yes I do know it's only June but I decided for this week's Annabelle Stamps Blog Challenge I would make a start on my Christmas cards.
This week for the challenge it is a sketch (ABSC024) which means... because it is a sketch challenge there is a prize up for grabs.
This weeks sketch could see the following prize sent out to you, so be sure to get your entry in!
-A jar of 6mm Rose Sprinkles
-1mtr 16mm Double Faced Hot Pink Satin Ribbon
-1mtr 9mm Hot Pink Floral Ribbon
Be sure to include some bling on your project - bottom right corner - and any stamps or bling you have on hand
make sure you link your card up at the Annabelle Stamps Blog Challenge post
 Now for my card, I decided to turn the layout sideways into a horizontal format



 

 I have chosen my favourite Christmas set of all time, this is the most versatile set I have seen It is called Holly Branch (not true size)

I have stamped and embossed all images in Gold and watercoloured using Twinkling H2Os, I embellished using Chilli coloured Sprinkles and the luscious Red Satin Ribbon all available from Annabelle Stamps

Don't forget to drop by and see what the other design team members have been up to. The cards this week are truly amazing. The design team also want to see what you can do. (You may win the prize)
Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! I LOVE this set and your card is so stunning and I love the way your getting a head start on your Christmas cards lol!
Love the way you flipped the sketch, love the gold embossing, everything!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Kylie X

Andrea said...

Beautiful card Michelle! I really must follow your lead and make a start on mine as well!!
Have a great weekend :)

Holly Young said...

oh it's so very pretty Michelle! I usually have a lot of Christmas cards made by this time of year, but I have absolutely NONE this year! Yikes!

Unknown said...

Michelle, another stunning card and love the layout! Very pretty!

Katie said...

Great card!! Love the layers! Katie

Tammylee said...

What a fun card.