Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The new sets are Rockin

Our 2nd new release preview  from Annabelle Stamps is here. Preview #2 is 'Rockin Instrumental'. I love it. As a mum to a teenage boy I can see lots of use for this one.

Here is my card. I decided to create something a little different from usual style and was really happy with this. This is going to be my son's 16th Birthday card as he is really into music right now.

 I used 4 stamps from the 'Rockin Instrumental' set to create this card
The card is a standard postcard size. I water coloured with my Caran D'Ache watercolour crayons and have used a silver marvy glitter marker on the cymbals.

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

7 comments:

Kylie said...

What a Jammin' AWESOME card, Michelle!
Your son is going to love it! Love your design, I've never tried this style of card before, it looks hard, but WOW it's jaw dropping, just Awesome!

Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Teresa Abajo said...

Excellent! Might give this sort of card a go - it looks awesome!

Elena said...

You did a fantastic job with the new set! I really love the design of this card!

Ida said...

Wow! Love the design of this card. The dimension is just great. I bet your son loves this.

Andrea said...

Your card is amazing! I love how it looks side on, and I can hear my brain ticking over on how to re-create it lol! I'll have to give this one a go!
Have a great weekend!
Andrea
x

Holly Young said...

This is great Michelle! What a versatile image set!

Leigh said...

This is fabulous, absolutely fabulous.