Monday, June 14, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #53

It's time again for a new Squigglefly Challenge and this one is great. we have to incorporate a piece of NEWSPAPER into our card.
Here's my card
I chose Ragtime Reader by Cheryl Alger as my image, that was the easy part (i love this image) I chose the colours I wanted to use. Then I had to pick a piece of newspaper. I went through about 6 newspapers trying to find just the right piece. LOL. I didn't want anything political, best not put any personal/ relationship ads either (not really appropriate for a little girl to read), I didn't want anything with pictures or photos. At last I settled on this piece. I tell you it took so much longer to find this piece than it did for me to put the whole card together.
Squigglefly has got some great new releases out now just click HERE to go and take a look

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Fantastic take on the challenge Michelle! I love your coloring of course (always do!), and the layout of this is really special - love that swirly border too!

Unknown said...

Oh! I love how you did this. Beautiful...very beautiful!