Sunday, June 27, 2010

Annabelle Stamps - Floral Silhouettes

Floral Silhouettes is the fourth and final set for this month and it sure is worth waiting for.
This is just perfect for those of you who do not have time to sit and colour in. I however still managed to use my prismacolor pencils on my card.
I have stamped 3 images from this set in Chestnut Roan chalk ink by colorbox and shadowed the flowers with dark umber prismacolor pencil. All cardstock  and decorative printed paper is by Stampin Up. All the beautiful embellishments on my card are from Annabelle Stamps on line store. I have used metallic cocoa sprinkles in 4mm, flowers from the Brown Petals kit and the cream pearl heart finishes the flower off nicely.


Here they are once again.
tree MEN dous


Rockin Instrumental



Sentimental Bluebells



Floral Silhouettes

All these fabulous stamp sets are on sale 30th June at

Until Next Time
Inking of you all
Michelle

7 comments:

Holly Young said...

Wow Michelle, the way you shadowed the flowers really makes them look popped up! Such a classy looking card you've created here!

Rene Sharp said...

Great card Michelle. I love the brown, it all works so well together. I received my parcel over the weekend, so it's nice to be able to play along with this release. Have a wonderful week. x

Ida said...

Wonderful card. The brown tones you used look great together.

Kylie said...

Beautiful card Michelle! I LOVE the colours, the pattern paper you used and love the way you coloured around the silhouettes, just lovely!

Have a great week, Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Andrea said...

Wow Michelle! I'll have to give shadowing a go if it looks like this!...Any bet it won't when I go to do it though lol! Looks fantastic!
Andrea
x

Leigh said...

Gorgeous card. Love it.

Unknown said...

Beautiful and stunning card! Love the flowers and colors!