Monday, February 22, 2010

SquiggleFly Blog Challenge #37

It's that time of the week when we have a Squigglefly Blog Challenge. This week we have a sketch for you

For my card this week I specifically chose the stamp to go with the sketch.
 
This is Sara from Sara's Bundle (also included is a cherry and a watermelon image). The card I used is a couple of odd pieces I had in my craft room and some non authentic 'Japanese' origami paper. I really liked the colour of the paper and coloured my image to match.
The sentiment along the bottom is from Hero Arts.

The semi circle is cut using the Creative Memories cutting system. The image of Sara has been cut using plain scissors the old fashioned way.
The finer details of the card are the top right hand corner has been punched with a ticket corner punch. A yellow brad was added for interest. Another brad was used in the centre of the pink paper flower in her hair. Using a fine liner smudgeproof pen, the black 'fake stitching' line was added.
Dont forget to click on this link to the Squigglefly Blog to see what the other girls have been up to.

Until Next Time 
Inking of you All
Michelle

2 comments:

Stef H said...

wow michelle. this is darling. it's nice and spring-like - which is what we all need about now - SPRING!

hugs ♥

Holly Young said...

Very pretty! I love the colors you used and you've colored Sarah adorably!