Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sealed with a Kiss

As Valentines Day is fast approaching SquiggleFly decided this was the appropriate theme for this weeks challenge #35.  Make a Valentines Card in non traditional colours.
The image I chose is from the fabulous Cheryl Alger and is called Special Delivery. The sentiment is one I created.
I chose cream cardstock to print my image on and coloured with Prismacolor Pencils.
I cut out my ovals and circles with Nestabilities. (petite ovals and classic circles). The swirl was punched twice in coffee and chocolate cardstock. (doesn't that sound YUMMY).


The cream cardstock is confetti by SU, all other card is from Bazzill. The designer paper is from Rachel Greig (Darkroom Door).

To see more of Squigglefly Digi images click HERE

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Oh my goodness this is just precious! I love, love, love your coloring on this image, and the colors you chose are scrumptious! Great layout too Michelle!

Andrea said...

Wow Michelle, this is beautiful! Everything you've done to put it together! And that image is gorgeous!
Andrea
x

Anonymous said...

Nice story you got here. It would be great to read more concerning this theme. Thank you for posting this data.

Carol Southern said...

Beautiful colouring again Michelle. Great combination of dp's.
Cute card.

Debby said...

Wow! Gorgeous!