Thursday, February 11, 2010

My sketch challenge at Annabelle Stamps

It's Friday and time for another Annabelle Stamps Bling and Sketch Challenge over on the Blog. This week I designed our sketch and chose something that was pretty simple yet stylish.. The Design Team came up with some really fabulous cards, Click on the above link to see what we have created.
We would also like to see your creations so pop over to the blog join in the challenge and link up your card. It's easy.
 

The stamps I chose this week are a swirl from the 'Flourishes' set. I stamped it in Versamark Ink onto the pink cardstock.  (These sets are designed to be used as a placement guide for our gorgeous Sprinkles aka BLING,)  but as you can see they look great as watermark background. The flowers and sentiment are from the 'Flowers with Love' set. I stamped these using Black Brilliance Ink and coloured using my Prismacolor Pencils.
The circles were cut using the nestabilites classic circles in large and medium.

All stamps are available from Annabelle Stamps.

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle 

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful Michelle, your colouring always amazes me!
Have a great weekend,
Andrea
x

Holly Young said...

So pretty! I really like the flourish used like this!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! Love the colours you used and your colouring is AWESOME!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Ida said...

Super pretty. Just an awesome job with the coloring. Sorry to be so late commenting.