Sunday, February 14, 2010

12 x 12 Paper Challenge

I belong to a wonderful group of ladies affectionately known as MSG. No we do not have any thing to do with the food additive but rather it stands for Monday Stamping Group. We get together each Monday for a get together, some of us actually work on projects. Some of us (me included) come to chat.
A few weeks ago to kick off the new year I organised a challenge.
 I bought several sheets of the same 12x12" paper and each lady there received one. They had 3 weeks to come up with a card. On the day the cards were due we were amazed to say the least.
Well of course there were ladies like me who completed one card (all that was required) and then there were the over achievers (more than one) who did anywhere between 3 and 10 cards.
Here is what they came up with. No two cards were the same. I was astounded by the diversity of this paper. All these fabulous ladies out did themselves.

Now for some close ups.





































































Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

8 comments:

Carol Southern said...

Great new look Michelle. I find it amazing to see the different layouts and ideas that come from the same piece of paper. These cards all are terrific.

Holly Young said...

Wow, lots of talent in your group Michelle! I love the paper you picked, and what a wonderful challenge!

Heather Huggins said...

Amazing!! Love them all...

Heather said...

Wow- what a fabulous lot of cards. Thanks for sharing.

Debby said...

That's amazing! they are all wonderful!

Anita said...

Wow! This is cool.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Great job ladies! They are all fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.