Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Winners are grinners

Hello followers, hope you are all doing well.
Today is the 1st of September and here in Australia it marks the 1st day of Spring.
As promised the winner for the Blog Candy is coming up. Not many people entered so for you girls it gives you a very good chance of winning.
Drum roll please

the winner of the Blog Candy is CAROL SOUTHERN.

A big Congrats to Carol. Your prize will be in the mail soon.
Thank you to all of you who left me lovely posts, There will be another one in just a couple of days.

Until Next time
Michelle

2 comments:

Carol Southern said...

Wow Michelle what a wonderful surprise, thank you so very much, I can't believe I won, whoopee!!!
Keep those great cards coming, I love to visit your site.

Lovely Linda said...

Congratulations Carol - how exciting for you!! Thank you Michelle for the oportunity to play - I love seeing your cards! God bless you!