Friday, September 18, 2009

Introducing Willow

Here is an image (2 actually) from a gorgeous line of stamps called Whiff of Joy. This is 'Willow with Hot Chocolate' and to complete the scene I added 'fall grass'.
I stamped in Black Stazon as the stamps are red rubber. I stamped Willow first then masked her. I then stamped the grass. I coloured using my Prismacolor Pencils and blended with odourless mineral spirits. The little daisies at the front were coloured with my white gel pen.
The base card is SU's purely pomegranate, the dusty pink and green are both Bazzill. The designer paper is We R memory keepers. Last but not least I embellished the card and some of the flowers with golden yellow pearls. I think she turned out beautifully.


Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle


1 comment:

Carol Southern said...

Fantastic colouring, you are so good with those pencils. Your card looks beautiful.
I wish you the best of luck.