Friday, September 11, 2009

Lucky Me

WOW!Lucky me, I received 2 blog awards this week from a very talented lady called Betty, check out her blog Stampin to the Wright

The rules for this award are that I must list five things I love to do and then pass it along this award to five other people.
1. I love to colour in when creating my cards.
2. I love to spend time with my family. (not sure what my teenage son thinks about that )
3. I love reading, I would read anywhere between 2-4 books a week.
4. I love my friends. I have the most wonderful group of friends. I am truly blessed.
5. I love Las Vegas.(remember I live in Australia). My hubby and I just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary over there. Fabulous.
Now for my 5 recipients

Click on each name and check out these great Blogs, they are all very talented ladies. 3 of these lovely ladies all live here in Australia, It makes you feel good to be an Aussie when you are amongst such great talent.
You are all fabulous, keep up the great work.
Don't forget to pass the award on.
Until Next time
Inking of you all
Michelle

1 comment:

Lovely Linda said...

What a lovely surprise to find you have given me 2 awards - thank you so much Michelle. I am so thrilled to get them....and will post them later tonight!! Nice to see you and thanks for thinking of me!! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}