Monday, September 14, 2009

Bountiful Bananas

Anything but a card. That's what this weeks High Hopes challenge is all about.
I thought I'd make a party favor box and fill it with banana lollies and banana flavoured jelly belly jelly beans. (YUM). It's very rare for me to do some construction, but all in all I was pretty pleased with.

I chose to use Bright Yellow Bazzill criss cross cardstock, it is such a fun and cheery colour. The stamps I used were small monkey mike and go bananas, can you guess what I coloured with? Yes I used my prismacolor pencils I finished the box off using a bright yellow organza ribbon and a 2mm brown grosgrain ribbon.

Until Next Time
Inking of you all
Michelle

6 comments:

Anita said...

Cute box!

Kylie said...

Hi Michelle,
Your favor box is so cute and I love the smile on the monkey, too cute lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Betty Wright said...

Oh, what a fabulous treat bag!!! Wonderful COLOR and banana theme, Michelle!!! Cute monkey!!!

Carol Southern said...

It looks terrific, you should do more boxes and your monkey....he's very cute.

Bunny-Zoe said...

So cute Michelle and gorgeous colouring and colours, Have a great Sunday. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Lacey said...

Very cute project! You did a great job with the challenge - thanks for playing along! We have a fun and easy one for you this week...hope you can play along again!
~Lacey