Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Colonial Fall

Down Under in Australia we are coming up to our Spring and we don't celebrate Halloween here, but with Fall fast approaching in the Northern Hemisphere, and Halloween right on it's heels everyone is making Halloween Cards.
So, I too have decided to get into the 'spirit' of things and make a card. I truly do love the concept of Halloween and with all the great stamps out there, how can one resist.
This stamp is from Impression Obsession and really lends itself to coloring in, I stamped the image using Stampin Up's Basic Brown and have colored in using Prismacolor Pencils blended with Gamsol.
Take a little look at the Jack 'o Lantern brad in the bottom left hand corner. I purchased a set of Halloween Brads when I was in California eight (yes! I said 8 ) years ago, because you just never know when it will come in handy. This is the first one I have used. LOL. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.

Until Next Time,
Inking of you all
Michelle

2 comments:

Anita said...

I love your card. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

I love this Halloween card! Lovely colouring!