Friday, April 2, 2010

Say it with .... flowers

First I must apologise to my WONDERFUL DT members at Annabelle Stamps, This week was my turn to host the challenge and due to my circumstances at the moment I couldn't do it. So a BIG thanks for taking up the slack.
I'd also like to say welcome to Sue as she is now one of the DT.
This weeks theme over on the Annabelle Stamps Blog  is 'say it with...flowers'. Here is a card I have made previously but since I have so many new followers I thought I would showcase it again. I have used stamps from 'Mum's Flowers'
 First the images were stamped and embossed with a beautiful black sparkly powder, this time I opted to colour with the Twinkling H2Os. (I wish you could see the shimmer of these gorgeous paints as they truly are gorgeous).The decorative paper is nice, bright and cheery, It's from Junkitz.
The plain cardstock is from SU.
I wanted the colouring to be the main feature of this card so I kept embellishments to a minimum, just 3 orange brads. This card was very quick and easy to make 20 minutes or less.

Until Next Time
Inking of you all
Michelle

1 comment:

A Consuming Passion said...

So good to see you posting to your blog againMichelle - hope all's well. Thanks for the welcome too.