Friday, April 23, 2010

I apologize

Hi there to all my readers, I have been unable to update my blog as I am in hospital and have been here for several weeks. I thought I would give you a few links to check out

Squigglefly  '1 a day in May', that is a special of 31 images for $30. you will be sent 1 a day PREORDER NOW before the end of April.

Next on the list is Annabelle Stamps, you will find great bits and pieces there. Embellishments kits NOW AVAILABLE

I will be back as soon as I can
Michelle

8 comments:

Stef H said...

oh michelle! i hope it's nothing terribly serious! you will be in my prayers!

Jackie Randolph said...

Michele - I am thinking of you and praying you will be back soon! Keeping you in my prayers!

Anita said...

You poor thing. I know this happened before. I hope you get well soon.

A Consuming Passion said...

Hope it won't be too long before you can get settled back at home Michelle! Thinking of you and sending you best wishes!

Carol Southern said...

Hi Michelle,
I hope you get better real soon. That's another long stay in hospital.
Thinking of you.

Amy said...

Oh Michelle. I really do hope you are ok and recover soon!

Holly Young said...

Hi Michelle! I sure am praying you get to come home soon. We miss seeing your lovely creations!

Kirsten said...

I always look forward to reading your blog. I very much hope you are feeling better.