Friday, December 11, 2009

Annabelle Stamps Sketch and Bling Challenge


Where has this last week gone, when my Mum told me the older you get the faster time goes, I laughed. It turns out she wasn't wrong.



We are now upto week 6 in Annabelle Stamps Bling and Sketch Challenge. (ABSC006). Here is my card.  This is made using  'Mum's Flowers', I have made so many cards with this set, it is just so diverse. It's amazing how many different looks you can achieve with just one set of stamps. That is another great reason I love the Annabelle Stamps range.




Now back to my card. Today I have stamped my images with Versafine 'Smokey Grey' ink. This is to give a softer look. I opted for my Derwent watercolour pencils to colour the flowers. I have also stamped the pink cardstock with Versamark Ink for the watermark effect (it's there but not intrusive as we want the main image to stand out).
'I love you' (from the same set) is also stamped in Smokey Grey. Last but not least I added Annabelle Stamps Sprinkles in Blossom, We girls all love BLING.

Here is the stamp set I used



Until next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

3 comments:

Carol Southern said...

Lovely soft feeling to this one. Very pretty Michelle.

Teresa Abajo said...

This is so cute Michelle!

Kylie said...

Super cute Michelle! Love using Muymu's Flowers!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X