Sunday, July 5, 2009

A very special Thank you

I have been off line for a very long time now, approx 2 1/2 months. First I went over to the USA ( don't forget I am from Australia) for 3 weeks. It was lovely my hubby and I went to San Francisco and Las Vegas. I was only back from the trip one week and I ended up in hospital. I have been quite ill and in hospital for just over 5 weeks and I am now glad to be home.
Whilst I was in hospital, my VERY special friend Wendy organised all my stamping friends to create a very special flower bouquet. Here it is.
and here is a close up of just some the flowers

Each flower was individually made with a message written in the back, I have never been so overwhelmed with emotion as I was the day I was given my bouquet. Not only was I emotional so were several of the Nurses.

So to all you wonderful ladies I say "Thanks a Bunch from the bottom of my heart"I feel so loved by you all and without your support I would never have made it as far as I have. I hope you understand how much you all mean to me and I know words are just not enough to express my love to you all.
I will cherish my handmade flower bouquet forever, I will think of each and everyone of you everyday.

Forever in my Heart
Your friend
Michelle XOXO

3 comments:

Anita said...

Michelle,
Sorry to hear that you have been so sick. I am glad that you are home know. Sending hugs!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear you were sick. That is a very lovely bouquet; you must be an awesome people to have such lovely people in your life.

Bridget Larsen said...

It was a pleasure and joy to have been part of this giving, you are a very giving person yourself and you deserved every flower in that pot.
love and hugs