Monday, July 12, 2010

Bella Studio New Releases

Today there are some gorgeous new images to have a look at  over at Bella Digi Studio's on line store,
I have chosen the all new  Sugar Balloon for this weeks challenge card. Isn't she sweet?


The challenge this week over on the Challenge blog is to use distressing on your card. There are a few different types of distressing so which one was I going to choose to go with my image ...UM?  In the end I went with the rough distressed edges of the paper. I started off doing the edges with my (very short and broken) fingernails but that didn't give a rough enough edge so I pulled out my Heidi Swapp distressing tool. A much better result.
The paper I used this week comes from Basic Grey 6x6" paper pad and all cardstock is from Stampin Up. I coloured with Prismacolor Pencils blended with odourless Mineral spirits.
 The sentiment 'Surprise' is also from Bella Digi Studio

Until Next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is beautiful Michelle! I love the image, layout and coloring! Great job!

Tammylee said...

Super cute Michelle! Love the colors and the layout.

Katie said...

What a beautiful card!! Love your coloring!

Jana M. said...

She's beautiful, Michelle! Very sweet card.

Shirley-Anne said...

Well I think that the distressed edge came up very nicely too. Great colour combination. Cute image .

The Birthday Group said...

Oh...She is adorable. I love the colors you have used.

Tammy said...

Awww...this is just precious!!! Love the colors and great coloring!!!