Thursday, October 1, 2009

Baby Elephant

Today I have made a baby card made using one of Magnolia Stamps's relatively new animal stamps. As you can see this is the Elephant, my other favourite is the Lion.
The elephant was stamped and embossed using Brilliance black ink and polysparkle (clear powder with glitter) embossing powder. Today I chose to watercolour using my Lyra crayons.
I then proceeded to cut him out and layer onto the purple oval then the green scalloped oval (both card colours from Stampin Up). I then layered using designer papers from a DCVW (boy) Nursery 12"x12" Paper Pad.
To finish off I added a few kaisercraft and prima flowers with rhinestones in the centre.
The Magnolia stamps are available in Australia at Heavenscent Crafts.
Don't forget to all my local Canberra stamping girls, Heavenscent Crafts is coming to town and it's now only 3 weeks away.
Everyone is welcome to the sale on
Sunday 25th October
12 noon until 4.oopm
Senior citizens centre
10 Watson Street Turner.
I will be there helping out Deb so come along and say Hello.
Until next Time
Inking of you All
Michelle

3 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt Michelle - this is totally adorable - I need that elephant!! He is the most adorable thing - you have coloured him so well too! Loving this!! Thanks for sharing - adorable! {{{hugs}}}

Carol Southern said...

He is one cutie for sure. Love the blue you choose to colour him. Very nice card Michelle.

Monica-FC said...

he is so cute