Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2 cards today




Here are 2 cards for 2 separate High Hopes challenges.
This first card is for this weeks challenge... Buttons Galore.
I have used miniature buttons and also a decorative button. I chose to use Peg Leg Pete, (one of my favourites). I stamped him in Black Stazon and coloured him with Prismacolor pencils.

I chose to layer the card on to basic gray cardstock and used designer paper by Inque Boutique. I also used a steel blue card stock that I found in my scrap pile.
This next card is from a challenge a couple weeks ago, (challenge 21). I was really pleased with how this card came out. The stamp is called Froggy gift, and the designer papers I used were all from Scenic Route.

Once again I coloured in using prismacolor pencils. Both are truly great boy cards.
I just love High Hopes stamps. I am currently working on a wish list list that is enormous. I am having a really hard time deciding what I really need right now and what can wait.

3 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Great job, Michelle! I LOVE them both!!!

Anita said...

Cute cards! The froggy card would be my favorite. I know about what you want and what can wait.

Ila said...

Both of these cards are Fabulous Michelle....Wonderful coloring and details!!....Hugs,Ila