Thursday, February 12, 2009

Poise, style, grace, this girl's got it all

Here is my card for this weeks High Hopes Challenge #17. This week was a sketch challenge. I did make this card several days ago but dear Hubby took the camera away with him and I had to wait for his return, before I could get the photo taken.
I just love this stamp in Australia it is available from Heavenscent Crafts in Melbourne.
I have coloured my image using 2 different mediums this time. I like to colour as most of you know and I have lots of different mediums to choose from. This time I combined my Prismacolor pencils for the elephant and watercolour crayons for the background. I am very pleased with the end result. I combined several different watercolour crayon colours to get the final colour needed to match the designer paper (bittersweet by Basic Grey)
This was such a fun card to make. I hope you all enjoy it.

Until next time
Inking of you all
Michelle

8 comments:

Anita said...

Cute card! I love all the pink.

Ila said...

This is just Fabulous Michelle...the elephant is so Cute and your coloring and watercoloring is Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is so beautiful! I really love the watercolor background next to the elephant, so gorgeous. I love your use of the sketch and this stamp!! Great work!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Absolutely lovely, Michelle! Wonderful colouring too!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Michelle and the image is so beautiful, love your colouring, Hugs, Nikki x

Etha said...

LOL how cute she is with her little belly button! beautiful coloring, love that pink shadow!!

Lacey Stephens said...

This is so adorable! I love your coloring and use of the sketch!
~Lacey

Shell O'H said...

This card makes me want to dance!